UPDATE – 3:30 p.m. – Officials are now reporting to News Channel 4 that although there was a gas leak in the house, the victim is believed to have died of natural causes.
UPDATE – 3:20 p.m. – According to the police, they were called to the scene after getting a call from the victim’s mother.
The victim had missed his doctors appointment and had not been feeling well.
After arriving to the scene, officials said they smelled natural gas and found the victim’s body in the living room.
Oklahoma Natural Gas has been called to the scene to check for leaks.
Police are still investigating the victim’s cause of death.
OKLAHOMA CITY – Emergency crews are investigating a possible carbon monoxide leak in northwest Oklahoma City.
Authorities are on scene at a home near N.W. 46th St. and Shartel Ave.
Crews said a person was found dead in the home.
No more details have been released at this point.
Refresh this story and watch NewsChannel 4 for the latest updates.