CHOCTAW, Okla. – Firefighters in Choctaw are currently investigating what sparked a raging house fire.
Shortly before 3 p.m., authorities were called to the area of S.E. 15th St. and Indian Meridian on a house fire.
When crews arrived, they could see heavy smoke and flames shooting through the roof of the home.
Fire crews say they had to be extremely cautious because of ammunition inside the house.
It appears the home is a total loss.
No word on what sparked the blaze.
Firefighters must wait until it cools off before they can start their investigation.