Remembering Maya Angelou, 10 most memorable quotes
Today fans of Maya Angelou are remembering the renowned poet with her most memorable quotes.
Some of Ms. Angelou’s most memorable quotes include:
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- “Nothing will work unless you do.”
- “Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.”
- “My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.”
- “When people show you who they are, believe them.”
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.”
- “When you know better, you do better.”
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
- “I know that when I pray, something wonderful happens. Not just to the persons for whom I’m praying, but also something wonderful happens to me. I’m grateful that I’m heard.”
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
For more Maya Angelou quotes, click here.