The primary responsibility of the News Administrative Assistant is to assist the News Department in various administrative tasks.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Numerous coordinating projects between station and public
2. Coordinates university internship program
3. Coordinates weekly news segment for Trash or Treasure
4. Coordinates ordering of office supplies for the news department;
5. Special projects as needed, including answering switchboard and assignment desk phone;
6. Must demonstrate poise and maturity under stressful conditions and during severe weather;
7. Interacts with public providing high level of customer service for viewer phone calls;
8. Performs other duties as assigned with close attention to deadlines
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Strong written and verbal communication skills a must. Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing softwares. Must possess a valid State Driver’s License (or be able to obtain one).
Minimum one year of related experience required with some accounting college credits preferred.
The foregoing is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all functions essential to the job for which the employee is responsible, nor an exhaustive list of the minimum requirements and specifications necessary to perform the essential functions, including all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different functions be performed when circumstances change or exigencies require it.
Email resume to email@example.com, or you may mail resume to 444 East Britton Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73114.
No phone calls please.
Tribune Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer