A delicious and healthy dessert for summer entertaining
You will need:
- Fresh whipped cream or store bought non -dairy whip cream
- 1 large watermelon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. strawberry balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp. of watermelon juice
How to make it:
1. Cut the bottom of watermelon first so melon will stand up straight, then remove the top and sides of the rind in a cylinder shape to resemble a cake
2. Dry the watermelon patting down with wipes.
3. Frost it with whipped cream.
4. Put almonds to the part.
5. Keep juice from watermelon rind to add to honey and balsamic mixture
5. Fold berries in watermelon juice, honey and strawberry balsamic glaze
5. Ornament the top with fresh fruits your choose (ex. raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, ect…)
After frosting the melon with whip cream place in freezer for 5 minutes to allow whip cream to set before adding topping to cake.