OKLAHOMA CITY — A brand new music extravaganza is debuting in Oklahoma City this weekend.
The first ever OKC fest kicks off Friday afternoon and runs through Sunday on stages in the Myriad Gardens.
Organizers have been setting up the tents and stages for dozens of performers, including some big names like Dierks Bentley, Merle Haggard, Lady Antebellum, and Scotty McCreery
Some local artists like Wanda Jackson and John Moreland will also be taking the stages.
Some performances are free, others require tickets.
OKC Fest schedule:
Friday, June 27
- Jaida Dreyer – 5:00 p.m.
- Casey Donahew Band – 5:45 p.m.
- Josh Abbott Band – 7:00 p.m.
- Merle Haggard – 8:30 p.m.
- Dierks Bentley – 10:00 p.m.
Satruday, June 28
- Lucas Hoge – 5:00 p.m.
- Kix Brooks – 5:45 p.m.
- Randy Rogers Band – 7:00 p.m.
- Scotty McCreery – 8:30 p.m.
- Lady Antebellum – 10:00 p.m.