OKC burger restaurant named one of the best in the country
OKLAHOMA CITY – A local restaurant was named as one of the top 10 best burger restaurants in the country.
TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site, announced the 10 best burger restaurants according to reviews and opinions of millions of travelers.
According to the travel site, Oklahoma City’s Nic’s Grill is the second best burger restaurant in the U.S.
Nic’s Grill is located near northwest 12th and Penn. They were recently featured on the Food Network’s “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.”
The complete Top 10 Burger Joints in the U.S. are:
- Black Hills Burger and Bun Co. – Custer, South Dakota
- Nic’s Grill – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Sparky’s, Hatch – New Mexico
- Grill-A-Burger – Palm Desert, California
- MEAT Eatery and Taproom – Islamorada, Florida
- Brook’s Gourmet Burgers and Dogs – Naples, Florida
- Mussel & Burger Bar – Louisville, Kentucky
- Big D’s Downtown Dive – Roswell, New Mexico
- Casper & Runyon’s Nook – Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Village Burger – Waimea, Hawaii