OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma City ride-sharing service is serving up ice cream via an app and delivering the sweet treats to your door.
Uber is a transportation company that makes mobile apps that connect passengers with drivers of vehicles for hire and ride-sharing service.
Basically, the company sends private cars to your location with a tap of a button on your smartphone.
In addition to rides, Friday, July 18th, the company is selling ice cream and delivering them to you in Uber cars!
Uber is serving up ice cream on demand in 144 cities, in 38 countries, on 6 continents, including Oklahoma City!
- Ice cream will be available on Friday, July 18th only.
- Chose the Ice Cream option in the Uber app. If a vehicle is available, you’ll be enjoying your desserts in minutes.
- Oklahoma City Uber users can order it through the app from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- $25 for 5 pieces of ice cream.
- No cash needed, your order will be billed to your Uber account.
Demand will be high for the ice cream, and there is limited availability.