ARIZONA – A tough break for an unlucky dog in Arizona.
Phoenix firefighters were called in to help free this little guy, who got his head stuck in a decorative cinder block from inside this house’s crawl space.
Apparently the poor pooch spent the entire night there until a neighbor saw his predicament.
Firefighters carefully broke away the brick and returned the dog to his relieved owner.
“He is a wild dog. He has tried to run away at my other house… I can’t believe he tried to do it again,” said the dog’s owner.
Appropriately enough, the dog’s name is Chip.