Linda Cavanaugh and Linda Vater cooked up some fabulous Roasted Jalapeno Butter. Sound good to you? Here is the recipe!
Roasted Jalapeno Butter Recipe
1 jalapeno pepper
7 tsp. unsalted butter softened
1 tsp grated lime zest
2 tsp honey
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat grill (or broiler) to medium high heat
- Place pepper on grill coated with cooking spray and grill for ten minutes or until blackened and charred, turning occasionally.
- Place pepper in a small paper bag and fold tightly to seal. Let stand for 5 minutes. Peel and discard skins; cut jalopeno in half lengthwise. Discard stem, seeds and membranes. Finely chop
- Combine jalapeno, butter, zest, honey and salt in a small bowl; stir well.
- Serve with corn bread, eared corn, roasted meats.
Recipe from Food.com