Are you a go-getter? A creative spark plug? Do you like having fun? Then we want to talk with you.as a Writer/Producer. The Writer/Producer’s primary responsibility is creating, writing, producing and editing the station’s news and entertainment on-air promotions. This also includes writing and producing radio spots and print advertisements for outside media buys. The Writer/Producer also assists in writing publicity and sales materials and with the daily operation of the department.
• Degree in advertising or journalism or related experience required.
• Ability to demonstrate talent in the original production of specialized programming segments.
• This position requires hands-on experience in television production, strong writing skills and excellent verbal communications skills.
• Must be able to initiate projects and carry them to completion.
• Strong inter-personal skills are required as the Writer/Producer must work with other departments on a daily basis.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.
• Writing, producing and editing, news and entertainment promotions, outside media spots and ads.
• Daily administrative assistance.
• Complete station logs as needed.
• Assists in coordinating and executing station events.
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com
Equal Opportunity Employer