OKLAHOMA CITY–The primary responsibilities of the Sales Assistant position is to support all sales activities, process order entry, and other administrative duties originating from KFOR/KAUT Sales.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office required; must be able to prioritize tasks; excellent organizational and communication skills; self-starter.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.
• Data entry – completes/processes orders and inputs same into traffic system.
• Assist with proposals/projects for local advertisers and sales team.
• Works with accounting department on account set up and database management.
• Performs assigned tasks such as daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Manages daily requests from sales team and sales management.
• Backup support to the Receptionist
• Performs other duties as assigned.
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com