Those cold temperatures are still sticking around!
Gardening guru Linda Vater stopped by with ideas on how to bring the outdoors into your home this winter!
Here are a few quick ideas she brought with her!
- Magnolia seed pods in a vase – Tuck in a few small leaves or perhaps on top of fresh potpourri
- A tall urn with boughs of magnolia branches
- Gum ball seed pods, spray paint or not, in a shall contained with soft edges
- Use branches of red, coral and yellow twig dogwood to prop stems of amaryllis
- Curly willow branches with mixed findings from the garden. The willow branches will easily root and the water can be used as a rooting agent
Click here to view her blog.