The Oklahoma Highway Safety Office says that with new motorcycles having 200hp engines, motorcycle safety is of utmost importance. Free classes are now being offered by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol to ensure all cycle riders know how to control their motorcycles properly, watch out for distracted car drivers and keep the roads as safe as possible.
- What you need to know about the state questions Oklahoma voters will see on the November ballot
- How did your Oklahoma legislator vote?
- Amazing video shows plane landing at Oklahoma City airport after nose gear fails to come down
- Stranger chokes 4-month-old baby in Walmart checkout lane, police say
- “To be white is to be racist,” Norman student offended by teacher’s lecture
- Hiker warns others after dangerous incident at Lake Thunderbird State Park