The Oklahoma Highway Safety Office says that with new motorcycles having 200hp engines, motorcycle safety is of utmost importance. Free classes are now being offered by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol to ensure all cycle riders know how to control their motorcycles properly, watch out for distracted car drivers and keep the roads as safe as possible.
- Join us as we gather coats for the annual Warmth 4 Winter Campaign!
- Country singer Luke Bryan slaps ‘insulting’ audience member during concert
- Cyberbullied teen kills herself in front of family as they begged her not to do it
- FBI: New details in case of teen who was abducted, gang-raped, shot and fed to alligators
- GRAPHIC: 2-year-old’s statements to neighbor lead police to horrific discovery