The Oklahoma Highway Safety Office says that with new motorcycles having 200hp engines, motorcycle safety is of utmost importance. Free classes are now being offered by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol to ensure all cycle riders know how to control their motorcycles properly, watch out for distracted car drivers and keep the roads as safe as possible.
- Watch Live: April the Giraffe’s belly growth is ‘mind blowing’
- Watch Live: April the Giraffe getting ‘moody’ (who wouldn’t be?)
- 22-year-old police officer who was shot overnight in Tecumseh has passed away
- ‘Flip or Flop’ star facing backlash after ‘inappropriate’ bikini picture
- Officials: Syphilis outbreak in Oklahoma County, over 75 cases