The Oklahoma Highway Safety Office says that with new motorcycles having 200hp engines, motorcycle safety is of utmost importance. Free classes are now being offered by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol to ensure all cycle riders know how to control their motorcycles properly, watch out for distracted car drivers and keep the roads as safe as possible.
- Need a new mug? Enter our ‘Mug 4 Us’ contest today
- Thunder star Kevin Durant breaks down speaking about loss of coach’s wife
- Grandson arrested for allegedly shooting, decapitating grandparents in Oklahoma City home
- Wife faces 6 years in prison for not cleaning or cooking for her husband
- ‘You made up everything, to try and help her out?’ Woman charged for falsely accusing Daniel Holtzclaw