The Oklahoma Highway Safety Office says that with new motorcycles having 200hp engines, motorcycle safety is of utmost importance. Free classes are now being offered by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol to ensure all cycle riders know how to control their motorcycles properly, watch out for distracted car drivers and keep the roads as safe as possible.
- We want to know how you are spending OU/Texas weekend! Send us your pictures!
- Facebook engagement announcement accidentally reveals something else
- ‘Don’t hang up the phone, Mr. Albert’: Man driven to death by phone scammers
- Employees being tested for hepatitis, HIV after receiving unsafe flu shots
- Pee wee football players ‘Whip/Nae Nae,’ forget they are in middle of game