At Marcum’s Nursery, we plant trees 365 days a year, but the best time to do it is when they are dormant. A tree sort of goes under surgery, or anesthetic. It doesn’t know anything is happening to it in the dormant season and you can move it or transport it. It’s always better to get the tree planted in the ground and when spring comes along, it wakes up and doesn’t even know it’s been transplanted, and it’s just…
- We want to know how you are spending OU/Texas weekend! Send us your pictures!
- ‘Don’t hang up the phone, Mr. Albert’: Man driven to death by phone scammers
- School district to pay $600,000 over death of teens who were hypnotized by principal
- Employees being tested for hepatitis, HIV after receiving unsafe flu shots
- Pee wee football players ‘Whip/Nae Nae,’ forget they are in middle of game