RC replacement cost versus ACV actual cash value. Replacement cost would be your cadillac home owner’s insurance product, basically going to pay you the cost in today’s dollars to repair or replace any damaged property. Actual cash value on the other hand, is going to pay you on a depreciated basis for the lost or damaged property. Let’s take your roof for instance, say you’ve got a $15,000 roof and your roof is ten years old, a replacement cost policy doesn’t…
- What you need to know about the state questions Oklahoma voters will see on the November ballot
- How did your Oklahoma legislator vote?
- 91-year-old Shawnee woman found murdered inside her home
- Large back to back earthquakes strike Oklahoma
- Amazing video shows plane landing at Oklahoma City airport after nose gear fails to come down
- Hiker warns others after dangerous incident at Lake Thunderbird State Park