RC replacement cost versus ACV actual cash value. Replacement cost would be your cadillac home owner’s insurance product, basically going to pay you the cost in today’s dollars to repair or replace any damaged property. Actual cash value on the other hand, is going to pay you on a depreciated basis for the lost or damaged property. Let’s take your roof for instance, say you’ve got a $15,000 roof and your roof is ten years old, a replacement cost policy doesn’t…
- Join us as we gather coats for the annual Warmth 4 Winter Campaign!
- Police identify two people killed in murder-suicide in S.W. Oklahoma City
- Police: Two people killed in suspected murder-suicide in southwest Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City man arrested after allegedly raping woman he met through dating app
- Man files lawsuit against Oklahoma restaurant after wife’s death