RC replacement cost versus ACV actual cash value. Replacement cost would be your cadillac home owner’s insurance product, basically going to pay you the cost in today’s dollars to repair or replace any damaged property. Actual cash value on the other hand, is going to pay you on a depreciated basis for the lost or damaged property. Let’s take your roof for instance, say you’ve got a $15,000 roof and your roof is ten years old, a replacement cost policy doesn’t…
- We want to know how you are spending OU/Texas weekend! Send us your pictures!
- ‘Don’t hang up the phone, Mr. Albert’: Man driven to death by phone scammers
- School district to pay $600,000 over death of teens who were hypnotized by principal
- Employees being tested for hepatitis, HIV after receiving unsafe flu shots
- Pee wee football players ‘Whip/Nae Nae,’ forget they are in middle of game