The controversial movie “Bully” is opens Thursday night in Oklahoma City. It has a strong Oklahoma presence in it, featuring several kids and families who have dealt with the crushing emotional impact of bullying at school.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns