OKLAHOMA CITY – House Bill 1060 is now on its way to the governor’s desk. The legislation would prohibit the…
Tag Archives: Foreign law
OKLAHOMA CITY — In the final days of the 2012 Oklahoma legislative session, the local chapter of the ACLU is…
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger