OKLAHOMA CITY – Baby Veronica’s biological mother is suing the federal government over a law governing the placement of Native…
Tag Archives: indian child welfare act
OKLAHOMA CITY – About half a million people in Oklahoma are documented members of a Native American tribe, between 10…
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger