OKLAHOMA CITY – A state lawmaker wants Oklahoma to join 18 other states and allow certain medical patients to use…
Tag Archives: Medication
This is the time of year many companies offer open-enrollment for flexible spending accounts. This year, there are some changes. …
Saving A Buck
Many Americans are grappling with the high cost of medicine right now and may be jeopardizing their own health as…
Researches have new findings on drugs prescribed to treat ADHD. They have discovered that the drug Ritalin does not affect…
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'