OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma’s attorney general is asking the Supreme Court to consider a lower court decision that will force…
Tag Archives: national parks
WASHINGTON – Nearly 100 veterans who fought in WWII almost missed the trip of a lifetime because of the government…
WASHINGTON – Just hours after the government officially shut down, national parks across the country closed their gates to visitors….
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him