OKLAHOMA CITY – Elderly advocates in Oklahoma celebrate a victory. This week Governor Fallin signed Senate Bill 587 into law….
Tag Archives: Nursing Homes
OKLAHOMA CITY – Homeowners use surveillance cameras as a form of protection and now a bill aimed at protecting nursing…
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- UPDATE: Colorado high school shooting suspect, a male student, found dead inside school
- UPDATE: Protesters stage mock oil spill outside Devon Tower, chain selves to revolving doors