WELLSTON, OKLAHOMA — Heading east from a changed central Oklahoma landscape, a train carrying the freight of knowledge and history…
Tag Archives: Trains
SHAWNEE, OKLAHOMA — The big stones came from Indiana and Kansas. In 1903 builders of Shawnee’s Santa Fe depot constructed…
OKLAHOMA CITY – You probably drive through them every week but do you pay attention to them? KFOR-TV had a…
Chopper 4 Blog
This is the only steam engine train that has never been retired. It amazed me how fast it went. We…
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'