- Areas affected:
158 PM CDT SUN JUL 5 2015
The flood warning continues for
the Red River Near Dekalb.
* from Monday morning to Wednesday evening…or until the warning is
* At 1:00 PM Sunday The stage was 23.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast…Rise above flood stage by tomorrow late morning and
continue to rise to near 24.5 feet BY early Tuesday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage by early Wednesday morning.
* Impact…at 24.5 feet…Flooding will continue to decrease along the
Red River, although bank erosion problems will continue. Minor
overflow of low banks will continue, especially on the Oklahoma
side of the river.
LAT…LON 3397 9516 3367 9448 3359 9448 3367 9475 3391 9516