Food on stove starts apartment fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have put out a fire at the Warwick West apartments on N.W. Expressway near Independence Ave. Tuesday afternoon.

Authorities said food left on the stove started the fire. 

No injuries have been reported. 

No word on how much damage was caused. 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.