Realtor walks into home on fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY – A Realtor got quite a surprise when she walked into a home for sale Thursday.

She went in and discovered the house was on fire on N.W. 115th St. near Rockwell Ave.

According to fire officials, she opened the door and smoke billowed out from a fire that was in the hallway near a vent.

Investigators said the blaze is suspicious.

No word yet on the total damage estimate.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.