Home catches fire with three people inside, no injuries reported

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY – Three people were given quite a scare Monday afternoon when the attic in their home caught fire.

The blaze broke out just after 3 p.m. Monday near N.E. 122nd St. and Bryant.

Crews say three people were inside at the time of fire.

Fortunately, they were all able to make it out of the home safely.

Firefighters are still investigating what sparked the blaze but say they were able to contain the fire to the attic of the home.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.