Oklahoma shakes with quakes, thunder sleet, snow, ice all in 24 hours
Oklahoma has seen quite a weather phenomenon in the last 24 hours.
Residents have seen rain, thunder sleet, snow, ice and even a swarm of earthquakes.
The U.S. Geological Survey has confirmed five earthquakes within the last 24 hours.
- Magnitude 2.8 southwest of Guthrie
- Magnitude 2.6 northeast of Stillwater
- Magnitude 2.9 southwest of Cherokee
- Magnitude 3.2 south of McCord
- Magnitude 2.8 south of McCord
So far, no damage has been reported.