Overnight fire sparks in S.E OKC

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY – Fire crews were called back to a home that burned yesterday, forcing a family to seek help from the Red Cross.

The home on S.E. 48th street first sparked Friday morning – Fire officials suspect it was an electrical problem that sparked it.

A smoke detector alerted the resident inside who got out safely.

Just after 11 p.m. Friday evening, fire crews returned to the house which was burning again.

Crews were able to get the fire put out within an hour.

According to officials, the cause of the second blaze is unknown.