Oklahoma Watches and Warnings
Watch KFOR Live Interactive Radar

Fast-food employee fired after customer shocked by what was in her salad

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (ABC15) – A fast-food worker in Arizona has been fired after a customer says she found a razor blade in her salad.

According to ABC15, Jennifer Ashley found a razor blade in a salad she ordered from Burger King in Flagstaff.

Burger King says it was an isolated incident and razor blades are not allowed in or near the food prep area.

Officials with the company say it was an accident but they are planning to retrain the staff at the location.

Burger King says the owner of the store took immediate action and fired the employee who was responsible for the razor.