Family loses dog in local house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY – Fire crews were called to a house fire Thursday morning.

Officials say a family’s home caught fire after they left to go to the grocery store.

At this time, officials believe it may have been an electrical fire.

Two dogs were in the house at the time of the fire.

Unfortunately, one of the dogs died.  The other dog made it out safely.

 

See a typo? Report it here.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.