MUSTANG, Okla. – On Wednesday morning, several fire crews worked to contain a large fire near Mustang.
Around 10:53 a.m. on Wednesday, emergency crews were called to a home near S.W. 89th St. and Cemetery Rd.
Witnesses reported the home to be fully engulfed in flames.
Initial reports indicated that firefighters were concerned about ammunition and propane tanks.
Sadly, it appears the mobile home is a total loss.
Fortunately, fire crews were able to contain the blaze so it didn’t spread to nearby residences.