Roads closed due to flooding, bridge/roadway washout
The westbound I-40 on-ramp from Council Rd. is currently closed due to high water.
Drivers must locate an alternate route.
- Road closures as of 3:30 p.m. on Saturday (does not include Police closures)
- S Council Road between SW 112 and SW 119
- SW 29 and S Sara Road
- N Midwest Boulevard from NE 50 to NE 63
- S Hiawassee Road from SE 74 to SE 89
- SW 44 and S Morgan Road
- S Santa Fe Avenue from SE 28 to SE 27
- SH31 West of McAlester to Haywood Rd. due to flooding
- SH63 Haileyville to Bache Road due to flooding
- State Highway 56 is closed between county road 1060 and county road 1070 in Okfuskee County, due to high water. ODOT is at the scene here.
- 120th Avenue NE and Gander Road due to washout
- 180th Avenue SE south of State Highway 9 due to washout
- Indian Hills Road (between 36th Avenue NE through 48th Avenue NE) due to flooding
- Franklin Road (between 12th Avenue NE through 60th Avenue NE) due to flooding
- 9400 block of E. Tecumseh Road due to flooding
- 7300 block of 120th Avenue NE due to flooding
- 120th Avenue SE and Cedar Lane Road due to flooding
- 24th Avenue NE (between Rock Creek Road through Indian Hills Road) due to flooding
- Porter Avenue (between Tecumseh Road through Franklin Road)
- 48th Avenue NW (Robinson Street through Rock Creek Road) due to downed power lines