Edmond restaurant catches fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

EDMOND, Okla. – An Edmond restaurant is recovering after the kitchen caught fire Sunday night.

The kitchen manager of Pepperoni Grill in the 1000 block of W Covell Rd. called in the fire shortly before midnight, according to officials.

Fire crews were able to get the fire out quickly with the help of the sprinkler system, which contained the fire to the kitchen.

Officials believe the fire started in the oven.

The restaurant received only minor damage.

This is a developing story. Please refresh the page for more information. 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.