OKLAHOMA CITY -- American cleaners is partnering with Suited for Success to give back to the community and help low-income women obtain professional attire.
From September 8th through November 15th, folks can donate professional women's clothing and accessories at any of the seven in the metro. They'll clean the clothes for free and Suited for Success will donate the clothing to low-income women entering the work force---women who often don't have the money to buy a proper wardrobe.
Each person who donates will receive $10 in cleaning services, as well as an entry to win 1 year of free cleaning.
Here are the locations for American Cleaners:
- Bethany - 7148 N.W. 23rd St.
- Nichols Hills - 7548 Berkley Ave.
- N. May and Memorial - 13901 N. May Ave.
- 60th and N. May - 6003 N. May Ave.
- Rockwell and Hefner - 7109 W. Hefner Rd.
- 150th and N. Western - 15300 N. Western Ave.
- Edmond - 2707 S. Broadway
Acceptable items to donate include:
- New or gently worn professional women's clothing
- Clothing no more than five years old
- Suits, jackets, dresses, pantsuits, blouses, skirts, slacks/pants
- Shoes, purses, jewelry, scarves, briefcases
- New pantyhose in conservative shades
- All sizes accepted
- Special needs: size 16 and up, size 00 to 2, styles for young professional women ages 18-35