OKLAHOMA CITY -- The Oklahoma City Fire Department responded to the call of a house fire that turned out to be a commercial fire.
A fire was burning in the 1100 block of N. Harvard around 7:28 a.m. Tuesday morning.
When crews arrived, they realized there were multiple units under the same roof.
Officials say two adult females were home when the fire started. They reportedly left the building once they smelled smoke.
Firefighters searched the building and didn't find anyone else inside.
Authorities say it was an electrical fire that started in the attic.
No injuries were reported.
The fire caused about $25,000 worth of damage.