OKLAHOMA CITY – As we pay respect to those who have served our country, many restaurants across the state are doing the same.
In honor of Veteran’s Day, several restaurants are offering either free or discounted meals to current and former members of the military.
- Applebee’s – Veterans may choose from seven entrees, which will be provided free of charge on Nov. 11. Beverage and gratuity not included.
- BJs Restaurant and Brewhouse – Veterans receive a free entree up to a $12.95 value.
- Chili’s – Any lunch combo or dinner meal from a select menu will be provided for free.
- Cotton Patch Cafe – Offering a free chicken fried steak with two homestyle sides to all veterans.
- Denny’s – Military personnel, active and inactive, will receive a free Build Your Own Grand Slam from 5 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Nov. 11.
- Golden Corral – From 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Nov. 11, military personnel can enjoy a free meal.
- Hooters – All veterans and current military personnel can enjoy a free meal from a select menu. A drink must be purchased.
- IHOP – Veterans receive a free Red, White and Blue pancakes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Little Caesar’s Pizza – Free $5 HOT-N-READY lunch combo to all military between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- LongHorn Steakhouse – Veterans will receive a complimentary Texas Tonion and non-alcoholic beverage.
- Olive Garden – Veterans will receive a free entree and guests that dine with a veteran also receive 10% off their bill.
- On The Border – Veterans will receive a free choose two or choose three “Create Your Own Combo.”
- Orange Leaf – Military members will receive a free frozen yogurt up to 11 ounces.
- Outback Steakhouse – Veteran and military members will receive a free Bloomin’ Onion and non-alcoholic beverage.
- Red Lobster – The restaurant is offering a free appetizer or dessert during the week of Veteran’s Day.
- Red Robin – Guests with military ID will receive a free Red’s Tavern Double and Bottomless Steak Fries.
- Rock & Brews – Veterans will receive a complimentary pulled pork sandwich with a side.
- Soda Pops – Veterans will be able to order from a special menu free of charge. This menu will be good from the hours of 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. only.
- Spaghetti Warehouse – From Nov. 9 through Nov. 11, veterans will be able to get a buy one, get one free promotion. Must provide a coupon that is provided on its Facebook page.
- Starbucks – Veterans and their spouses receive a free tall brewed coffee.
- Texas Roadhouse – All veterans will receive one of 10 free meals, plus sides and a soft drink during the lunch event.
- T.G.I. Friday’s – Free lunch is provided for all current military members and veterans from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Twin Peaks – A free menu item will be provided at participating locations.
Before enjoying a delicious free dinner, most places require some form of military ID.
Also, it is always best to call ahead and make sure the restaurant near you is participating in the promotion.