Some employees evacuated from Oklahoma City bank following possible gas leak
OKLAHOMA CITY – After one gas leak was reported Wednesday morning in northwest Oklahoma City, fire crews were called to another possible leak just an hour later.
Authorities shut down the area, saying a construction crew hit the flusher line.
One hour later, firefighters were also called to the 1200 block of N.W. 63rd St. following a separate break.
According to the Oklahoma City Fire Department, someone reported the odor of natural gas inside the Chase Bank.
Investigators say they evacuated the first floor of the building, but the upper floors will shelter in place.