- 1 pkg semisweet morsels
- 1 pkg butterscotch morsels
- 1 pkg white chocolate morsels
- 2 cans salted party peanuts
- Cooking oil
- Glass mixing bowl
- Wax paper
- Wet table. Lay out large sheets of wax paper. The wax paper lays nicely on the damp area.
- Dump all of the morsels in the glass dish. Add a cap full of cooking oil, and stir it up.
- Microwave for two minutes, then stir.
- Microwave again till the chocolate is smooth as silk.
- Dump in both packages of peanuts. And, stir.
- With a tablespoon, dump by spoonful onto the wax paper, making cluster size dollups.
- Let harden. Eat, and enjoy.