Want to make something delicious? Try these caramel pecan rolls. These are one of the most requested recipes from KFOR sister station KTVI.
- 16 Rhodes Rolls
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 small package of cook and serve butterscotch pudding (3.5 oz)
- chopped pecans
- In a bunt pan spray with Pam and then sprinkle the pecans to fill the bottom.
- Place frozen rolls in pan
- Pour butterscotch pudding over rolls
- Melt butter and Brown sugar pour over rolls
- Let rolls rise overnight (place greased plastic wrap over rolls)
- Bake for 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Flip onto place, serve and enjoy!