OKLAHOMA CITY - A 90-year-old man escaped from a burning home early Tuesday morning.
Around 4 a.m., firefighters were called to the 2400 block of S.W. 33rd St.
When crews arrived, smoke was showing from the front of the single-story home.
Firefighters entered the home and were able to quickly extinguish the fire.
The resident, a 90-year-old man, was able to make it out of the home safely.
He was treated on the scene for smoke inhalation.
He was later transported to a local hospital for further evaluation.
Fire investigators believe the fire started in the kitchen on the stove.
No word on estimated damage at this time.