OKLAHOMA CITY – Fire crews extinguished a blaze at a northwest Oklahoma City restaurant Friday morning.
Fire officials say the manager walked into the KFC near N.W. 122nd and Penn. around 8:45 a.m. and discovered the fire.
The manager told firefighters that a warming tray had been left on overnight.
Fortunately, there were no injuries.
Chicken and paper products in the vicinity of the warming tray were destroyed in the fire.
The fire caused about $35,000 in damage.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.