House fire sends Midwest City woman to the hospital

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Midwest City — A fire hospitalizes a woman when her home went up into flames overnight.

Fire crews say a candle started the accidental blaze around 3:30 a.m. this morning on W. Lilac Lane near Air Depot.

The woman had smoke and burn injuries from escaping the burning home.

She was rushed to a local area hospital and her condition is unknown at this time.

Officials said the damage to her home was significant.

 

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.