Oklahoma facility for disabled adults needs your help this holiday season
OKARCHE, Okla. – ‘Tis the season for giving!
This holiday season, the Center of Family Love needs your help, whether it’s by making a monetary donation, volunteering time, or donating an item on a Christmas Wish List.
The Center of Family Love is a 24-hour care facility that serves intellectually and physically disabled adults 18 and older.
Their mission is to provide quality lifetime care to individuals with developmental disabilities.
“These are God’s most precious children, who look forward to the Christmas season all year long,” said Executive Director, Debbie Espinosa. “When you give to our residents you are giving joy, love and excitement to those who can only give back with unlimited love and affection.”
Your donations are received and go to support their programs and services.
You can help them out this Christmas by:
- Spending time sharing a passion for reading to those who cannot read for themselves
- Joining the Center’s Olympians at Special Olympics each year
- Becoming a member of our Gift of Love Gala event committees and helping raise money for the Center of Family Love
- Writing letters to friends at the Center of Family Love; many of whom do not have family of their own
- Attending one of the Center’s events
- Raising money for an adopted friend by accepting The Love Challenge
To volunteer at the Center of Family Love, please contact Volunteer Director Janie Skalovsky.
The Center of Family Love is constantly in need of items to support their ministry providing to their most vulnerable population.
Click here for more information.