MEAD, Okla. – Three people were rushed to a nearby hospital following a home explosion in an Oklahoma town.
According to KXII, firefighters were called to a home along N. Ranchette Rd. in Mead around 8:30 a.m. on Monday morning.
Initial reports indicate that the home suddenly exploded.
Investigators say a propane tank is likely to blame for the explosion.
In all three people were rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment. Officials say two elderly people were treated for cuts and bruises, but are expected to be OK.
Another person was flown to a hospital for burns.
At this point, the home appears to be a total loss.