Oklahoma man sleeping in car dies after vehicle catches fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.


TULSA, Okla. – One man is dead after a vehicle he was sleeping in caught fire.

According to Fox 23, an auto shop owner told the man he could sleep in the vehicle.

The man said he was homeless and was working on improving his life.

Fire officials say the man used a space heater inside the vehicle.

Crews are still investigating.