Fire crew rescues man from gasoline fume-filled home

OKLAHOMA CITY- Rescue crews were called in to save a man from a gasoline fume-filled tunnel inside a home in southwest Oklahoma.

Neighbors called firefighters back to a house near SW 44th and May Tuesday afternoon after they spotted a man on the property.

The gasoline was believed to be at explosive levels so the rescuers quickly exited and called heavy rescue 8 and Hazmat.

Fresh air was pumped into the hole, and when the explosion threat was over, authorities retrieved the man.

He regained consciousness and was transported to a local hospital.