Early morning Christmas Eve fire causes thousands in damage

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY- A fire broke out near SW 31st and Walker early Monday morning causing about $5,000 in damage.

Crews were called to the home just after 2:00 a.m.

Firefighters found a detached garage in flames.

It took about 15 minutes to put out the fire.

Investigators are still looking for the cause but a faulty propane tank could be to blame.

No injuries were reported.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.