House fire near OKC Stockyards injures woman
OKLAHOMA CITY – A house fire near Stockyard City sent one woman to the hospital Friday night.
Oklahoma City Fire crews were called to a house in the 1300 block of S Youngs Blvd. just before 8 p.m. and officials say flames were visible upon arrival.
One woman escaped the flames, but not without burns to her face and hands.
She was transported to a local hospital, but her condition is unknown at this time.
Fire Department Investigators determined that the fire began as a cooking fire on the stovetop in the kitchen.
Authorities say the house is a total loss.