KFOR Live Interactive Radar

Crews extinguish fire at Midwest City home

MIDWEST CITY, Okla. – Firefighters battled a blaze at a Midwest City home Sunday morning.

At around 9:20 a.m., crews responded to a house fire near Reno Ave. and N. Midwest Blvd.

Crews had to cut open the roof and the fire was quickly put out.

There were no reports of any injuries.

Fire officials say the blaze started with a space heater in the garage.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.